Psalm 139:23

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way of the everlasting."

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Missing you baby girl!

I'm missing you so much right now my sweet baby girl! I miss your smile, your hugs, your kisses, your sweet voice & your precious demeanor! The start of this month has been hard. Last September was the last month before I knew you were sick. Your battle has been on my mind a lot lately! You fought so hard baby! You had a courage & strength inside of you that few people who walk this earth ever discover. Linds keeps telling me that you are coming home soon. My heart aches when she says that! I wish more then anything you were coming home. I miss my twins! I miss watching you two play together. Life is so different now. Not a day goes by when I don't think of you! The memories of you make me smile! You brought so much joy into my life. You and Lindsey truly are the best birthday present I have ever received. I can't wait to see you again someday! I know that our separation is only temporary. Someday we will all be together again in the arms of our Abba Father. Until then I will carry you in my heart! You are now & forever my precious baby girl! I love you most Lex! 


2 Corinthians 4:18- "For we do not focus on what is seen, but what is unseen for what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment